Monday, December 17, 2012

Cisco Resources Cooperation Request



I believe that you will agree me that resources cooperation is more and more important in this Internet time.
I wonder if we can cooperate together by a double-win way for we have advantages that are mutually complementary. (Cisco related industries such as Cisco certification books suppliers, Cisco training centers, Cisco technical providers ect. are preferred.) I wonder if we can
1.       advertise our links or banners for each other
2.       advertise my links or banners at your website with reasonable charge
3.       other ways you expected ( we will consider)
Router-switch.com---A worldwide Cisco Devices Supplier
The following are parts of our advantages. Welcome to share!
1.       We have professional sales & marketing team for Best Cisco equipment.
2.       We own 8000+ Cisco end users and resellers & system integrators all over the world.
3.       We provide best pre and after-sales services.
4.       We have free & professional CCIE support team…
More info and details of our website you can visit: http://www.router-switch.com/ (PR 3)
Our official blog providing tech tutorial and information: http://blog.router-switch.com/ (PR 3).
If you are willing to cooperate with us, please contact me as soon as possible. My Email is hkyejian86@hotmail.com. Thank you very much!

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment